Why to choose Canada as your destination

Over the past five years, Canada has become the most preferred post-secondary destination for Indian students and students from over 100 countries. Indian students currently make up 34% of all international students in Canada (as of 2022) and this number is only increasing by 21% each year. Canada provides students with academic, professional and personal growth through continuing education development. It is known as one of the most popular country to study-abroad. International students can stay in Canada for up to 3 years to gain international work experience.

At this time, many applied for permanent residence. Canada has a very good life. In addition, students studying in Canada enjoy the good life with advanced medical facilities, many career options and security.


Temperature: subarctic in the south and arctic in the north.
Number of universities: 98
Official Languages: English, French
Currency CAD$

Why to choose CANADA

Our partner Institutions

Image Slider

Frequently Asked Questions

1How can I apply for a student visa?
To apply for a student visa, you generally need to first receive an acceptance letter from a recognized educational institution. Then, you'll need to complete the visa application form, pay the required fees, and provide necessary documents such as proof of financial support, passport, and passport-sized photographs. You might also need to attend an interview at the local consulate or embassy. The application process duration can vary, but it's advisable to apply well in advance of your intended start date.
2Can I work while studying on a student visa?
Yes, many countries allow international students to work part-time during their studies. The number of hours permitted can vary, often around 20 hours per week during the academic year and full-time during breaks. Some countries have restrictions on the types of jobs you can do and may require you to obtain a work permit. Check with the local immigration office for specific guidelines.
3Can I bring my spouse or children with me on a student visa?
Yes, many countries allow dependent visas for spouses and children of international students. However, these dependents might not have automatic work or study privileges. Some countries have specific requirements, such as showing proof of financial support for the dependents' expenses.
4Is it possible to apply for permanent residency after studying?
Yes, in many cases, studying in a country can open pathways to permanent residency. Some countries have special immigration programs designed to retain skilled international graduates. These programs often consider factors like your field of study, work experience, and language skills.
5Are there scholarships or financial aid options available for international students?
Yes, many universities and organizations offer scholarships, grants, and financial aid to international students based on academic merit, financial need, or specific criteria related to your field of study. Research scholarship opportunities through the educational institutions you're applying to and external scholarship databases.